BUYING AND SELLING
If you have a potential buyer for your dental practice, or you are looking to buy a practice, don’t leave anything to chance. Whether selling or purchasing, Purtzki Transitions can help you navigate the transition process from start to finish.
Having a professional third party handle all those nitty-gritty issues that can cause friction is vital to preserving goodwill. Purtzki Transitions’ goal is to ensure you have an organized and efficient closing process.
You can hire our transition team to:
Bringing in a new dentist is not something to be taken lightly; it requires thought and planning to be successful. Purtzki Transitions will help you:
- Identify the right time to hire an associate
- Find the right person using our extensive Associate Database
- Negotiate your new associate’s contract
- Formulate a strategy for transitioning the new doctor into your practice
Joining another dentist in their practice, or bringing a co-owner into your clinic, can be a professionally and financially rewarding venture—if appropriately structured.
Purtzki Transitions can help you:
- Decide if co-ownership is the right transition strategy and ownership structure for you and your practice
- Identify the right time to bring a partner into your practice and help you develop a group practice structure with a foundation for long-term success.
- Find a colleague who will be a good fit for your office
- Help walk you through the transition/partnership process from start to finish
Associate buy-ins can be complicated, and they can often occur in stages based on the production level of the associate. Ensuring that a formal contract ends in practice ownership is not guaranteed; the buy-in needs to be properly structured from the outset. Purtzki Transitions specialized ins structuring successful associate buy-ins.
Are you starting your first practice? Establishing a satellite office? Relocating an existing practice or simply renewing your lease? Let Purtzki Transition handle the stress. Our team can help you find the ideal location and the perfect office space. We will work with you closely so that we fully understand the vision you have for your practice. Then, we contact our extensive North America-wide network, developed over 35 years, and use their extensive knowledge of the local market to find you the right deal.
This service is highly cost-effective as we provide most of our services to you at no cost due to the commission we receive from landlords.